Mt Albert Primary School turns 150 years old!
We would like to invite all past and present: Students | Parents | Family | Staff
and anyone who feels connected to our amazing school.
Details of planned events
Mt Albert Primary School has a proud history of providing an outstanding education as well as a point of focus for the community. We look forward to celebrating and recognising this with people who have been associated with the school.
Heritage Photograph Exhibition:
Wednesday 22 July 2-4.30pm and Thursday 23 July 8.30-10am.
Come and see our photographic exhibition which is the culmination of conversations that staff and students have been having about our school, people, events and life over 150 years. Each team has focussed on a period of time in the past, what this means for the present and our possible future and then participated in photo shoots to illustrate that learning.
Parents will be able to purchase their child's print at the following prices:
Framed print $10
Framed print and digital file $15
Digital file only $15
Please enquire at the office if you would like to purchase a print.
End of year commemorative events
To recognise this once-in-a-lifetime occasion, we are planning to hold events on Friday 6th November and Saturday 7th November 2020. These are likely to include:
- The opportunity to see the school 'in action' on Friday
- 'Mix and Mingle' Friday Night – $20 per adult
- Guided tours around the school (Friday and Saturday)
- An official 'Celebration Ceremony' (Saturday)
- Entertainment from children's performance groups
- Opportunities for past pupils and parents to reconnect
- An opportunity for past staff and Board members to reconnect
- Displays of memorabilia from days gone by
If you would like to be involved in any way with any of the events we have planned please use the button on the left to register your interest.
If you would like to get in touch regarding anything to do with our forthcoming celebrations you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org