Mt Albert Primary School turns 150 years old!
We would like to invite all past and present: Students | Parents | Family | Staff
and anyone who feels connected to our amazing school.
Details of planned events
Mt Albert Primary School has a proud history of providing an outstanding education as well as a point of focus for the community. We look forward to celebrating and recognising this with people who have been associated with the school.
End of year commemorative events
To recognise this once-in-a-lifetime occasion, we are planning to hold events on Friday 6th November and Saturday 7th November 2020. These will to include:
- The opportunity to see the school 'in action' on Friday
- 'Mix and Mingle' Friday evening – $20 per adult
- Guided tours around the school (Friday)
- An official 'Celebration Ceremony' (Saturday)
- Afternoon Tea Garden Party - $15 per person
- Entertainment from children's performance groups
- Opportunities for past pupils and parents to reconnect
- An opportunity for past staff and Board members to reconnect
- Displays of memorabilia from days gone by
Details of the Official Programme for both days can be found here.
If you would like to be involved in any way with any of the events we have planned please use the button on the left to register.
If you would like to get in touch regarding anything to do with our forthcoming celebrations you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org